Regular inspections and maintenance activities maintain the availability of your facility.
Facility inspection is used to rate the actual condition of your facility.
This assessment includes:
- Visual inspection with evaluation and defect detection
- Function test with evaluation
- Furnishing an inspection protocol
Following this evaluation, specific repair work can be initiated.
The target condition of your facility is restored.
- Replacement of parts based on the inspection protocol
- Lubricating, correcting and adjusting
Furnishing a maintenance protocol.